Due to COVID-19 the following facility procedures have been put into place.
Click Here to sign the Covid-19 Wavier $2 tracing fee applies
We have converted to a membership only facility. There for every player, coach or spectator needs to sign out wavier and opt in to our Covid tracing program.
- tAll customers for all leagues, rentals, classes, parties and all other activities will need to execute a wavier and a $2 tracing fee will apply. www.houseofchampionsmd.com. Everyone will need to be scanned to enter the facility.
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING PLAYERS !!!
- The Office will be locked down to staff only. No coaches, referees, customers, will be allowed in the office.
- Stanchions will be used to help direct the flow of traffic outside the building to the parking areas
- No teams or rentals will be allowed inside the building more than 15 minutes prior to their game.
- An additional ten minutes will be added to each game to allow for the transition of teams and to allow for the player bench areas to be sanitized.
- Entering and exiting the gym will be as follows: All players exiting will go the entrance closest to the bathroom, or the “near exit”. Players who are entering the gym will use the left side entrance of the building . Players with multiple games must leave the facility and then come back at their designated second game time
- All youth program equipment will be sanitized between each class using either wipes or UV light and at the end of each day
- Hand sanitizer or wipes will be made available to each class or camp participant.
- There will be no spectators allowed in the building for league play or rentals. One parent/guardian per child will be allowed for any youth leagues or classes.
- A “hands free” door opener has been installed on both bathroom doors.
- All physical contact after games is prohibited- teams can give each other a verbal congrats or they can exchange toe-taps.
- All pennies will be worn only once and must be washed. They cannot be shared by teammates.
- Players will be encouraged to bring their own drink
- Everyone in the concession area must wear a mask and no more than 2 individuals to maintain social distancing and mandates
- Open gym will be maxed out as follows: 10 people on LTA, 10 people per court, . All open gym participants will wear wristbands at all times and must leave immediately after they are done playing.
- After any rentals or games, teams/rentals will need to leave the facility, .
- Alarms have been placed on all emergency exit doors. Signs have been posted that anyone entering or exiting through these doors will be banned from the facility.
- IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR CAMPS:
– All Campers are REQUIRED to have a valid Facility Membership. Memberships can be completed at www.houseofchampionsmd.com
– Parents are not permitted to enter the facility. Parents will check in at the Front Entrance with a staff member who will then escort your child inside. At pick-up, a staff member will escort your child out of the building.
– All children and staff will be temperature checked daily, and coaches and staff will be wearing face masks.
– All children will need to bring their own lunch, snacks, and plenty of drinks (No Food will be provided at the facility).
– The facility and all equipment will be sanitized periodically throughout a given camp day and between each activity.
– Only Weekly registrations are available (9am-5pm); Your child is not required to attend all 5 days.
– Drop off for camp will be staggered between 8am and 9am (You may request a specific drop off time if needed).