- All bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized several times a day
- We encourage each player to bring their own water bottle or purchase bottled water at the concessions stand.
- Multiple Sanitation Stations around the facility.
House of Champions & Sports Entertainment Center
11701 prices distillery rd, damascus, md 20872
COVID RULES BELOW APPLY TO THE FACILITIES – NORMAL FOR SOME FACILITIES:
1.The best way to create an account for the House of Champions & Sports Entertainment Center . The waiver is part of the creating an account, you will need to simply accept the waiver terms, that is all you will need to do for the waiver. No signing a document, simply accepting the terms when creating an account….
2. Arrive 15 minutes before your game to come inside to check-in to get your wristbands and/or sign-in or pay for admissions**
3. TEAMS MUST WAIT OUTSIDE UNTIL A STAFF MEMBER NOTIFIES YOU TO GO TO YOUR COURT
4. TEAMS WILL HAVE 5 MINUTES AFTER THEIR GAME TO VACATE THE COURT IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING BACK TO BACK
5.IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN BETWEEN GAMES YOU MUST EXIT THE BUILDING AND RETURN 10 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR GAME (you must wait outside until a staff member grants entry)
6. IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY, WE WILL ALLOW SPECTATORS, PLAYERS, AND COACHES TO PURCHASE AND/OR SIGN-IN FOR WRISTBANDS BUT YOU MUST RETURN OUTSIDE UNTI IT IS TIME FOR YOUR GAME.
7.WE HAVE TO STRICTLY ENFORCE THE WAITING OUTSIDE RULE, OTHERWISE WE WILL RUN INTO ISSUES WITH THE HEALTH DEPT.
8. We will CONDUCT TEMPERATURE Checks. Anyone with a fever over 100.4 will be turned away from the facility with no exceptions. (THE FACILITY WILL CHECK TEMPERATURE TWICE, IF IT IS OVER THE REQUIRED TEMP PER CDC).
9. Face masks must be worn when in the facility at all times except when on the court. Anyone seen not in a face mask will be asked to either put it on or asked to leave the facility with no exceptions.
10. Staff will wipe down the benches and clock/scorekeeper table after each game
11. GAMES WILL BE EVERY 70 MINUTES, THIS WILL ALLOW FOR TEAMS TO CLEAROUT AND GIVE OUR STAFF TIME TO WIPE DOWN THE BENCHES, AND SCORES TABLE.
12. We ask everyone in the facility to please respect social distance, please stay six feet away from anyone not in your family, unless you are playing on the court.
13. We will have bleacher/bench seating for spectators.
14. The facility staff will clean the bathrooms several times throughout the day.
15. If you have any signs of COVID please do not come to the facility.